25 April 2006

Hei everyone!

I guess you think I have left the planet since I haven't updated the blogg for a while. But I am still on this planet Earth and still in Estonia. I went on an Easter vecation to Norway. Actually I stayed at a place called Drevdagen on the swedish side, close to Trysil. Ten friends of mine went up there and rented 6 snowscooters. I think it was the most fun Easter vecation I have had in my entire life! We had so much fun...and drove scooters on the top of mountains and through forests. It was just a great experinence. In the evening we went on meetings (powerful Holy Ghost meetings)! God, friends and snowscooters are a good combination...

Wednesday night I arrived in Estonia! Here in Estonia is the summer closer than in Norway. Yesterday I could have worn T-shirt and shorts, it was awesome weather! By the way, the time is flying, and soon I will leave Estonia for the summer. Can you believe it?! So I just have to give all that I have this last part. It has been a blessed time here in Estonia! I know I'm not the same as I was when I started in Estonia. It has been a time where I have gained a lot of experience and matured. This year has given me a stronger desire to serve the Lord and to commit my life to Him! But what God wants me to do next year I will not tell you yet;) I will come back to that...Be blessed then my dear friends. Stay tuned to heaven!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hei Siggen. fint å høre at du har hatt det bra i påska. Var selv i sverige en tur og lekte med svigers...artig. Hatt cellegruppe nå og hvilken herlig kveld vi har hatt. sunget,bedt og profetert. flere på gruppa kom med budskap som gud la på hjerte. Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!blir glad når man ser at Guds ord fungerer.Kristen livet handler jo om gode nyheter og det å glede seg i herren og bare tale ut hans ord skaper en lyst etter mer!!!Gud velsigne deg.