02 June 2007


Pastorcourse Graduation:


Now I am sitting here on the hotell in Bratislava, Slovakia, and in some few hours I will fly home to Norway. I have been here now since Sunday last week, mainly to graduate from the pastorscourse. After 8 months attending this outstanding pastorscourse it has come to its end. What a blessing it has been to be a part of this -to receive all of this great knowledge and get close friends from several different countries, such as Albania, Moldovia, Aserbajan, Germany, Switzerland... I thank God for His goodness and the favor He has shown me.


On the picture you see me receiving the diploma for the pastorcourse -a special moment in my life:)

So from now on you can call me pastor if you want hehe...No, but this course has given me a really good training, and I am looking forward to put in to practice what I've learned.

Monday I will start to work in Norway, and a house is waiting to be painted! Looking forward to get in some cash also. My dear friends, be richly blessed! Remember, Jesus is Lord!!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

CONGRATULATIONS PASTOR SIGURD!!!;-)You did it!!!I am so happy for you that you could do this pastors course!What a blessing!This is only the beginning! God will use you greatly! You have been faithful in the little things and God will entrust greater things to you than you could ever have dreamed of!!!I am so excited for you! Keep on pushing forward and running the race set before you!You go man!!!Jesus rocks!:-)

Helina said...

Congradulations pastor!!!I'm so happy for you...Be blessed!!!