27 March 2008



Oj oj oj...what can I say? I am impressed that you still have patience with me. I haven't been in the blogg mood for a while as you can see. I won't make any promises that I will be a faithful blogwriter in the future either, but anyway..here I am.




Right now I am sitting here at the libary of the University of Oslo. Loads of stuff to do and there seems no end to it, but praise God there is victory. When I think about it, I have only 5-6 weeks left of the this semester and then I have passed one year of arabic studies! I will probably continue to study arabic next year as well, where I take one semester in Damascus, Syria to improve my speaking skills. So let's see..I think that will be really cool.




I had a great Easter by the way. First I spent some days with my family at our cabin in Renå fjellet. Just relaxing, skiing in the mountains and eating lots of food and sweets hehe...Wednesday evening I went to Idre-fjellet in Sweden with a bunch of friends of mine. That was awesome! We rented 10 scooters and drove mile after mile...MAN! It is so much fun! Here are some pictures from the trip:








5 comments:

Vivvu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vivvu said...

yayyyy
cool to see that Mr Sig is still alive :)
And i have heard rumors that you will come to estonia?! :)

Carl Fredrik Ness said...

Oi! Oppdatering gett!! :)
Selv om den var fra mars så var den ganske ny med hensyn til når du legger inn innlegg... Hehe.
Stå på, 1 blogg i uka er godt for luka. Gud er god!

Anonymous said...

wow, en update fra Siggen!!! he he... Du må følge opp sida vettu;) Vi ses!!!

Unknown said...

I want to comment about Easter.

[To differentiate,] The historical person was named Ribi Yehoshua. His name was later changed to Jesus.

It is highly relevant for Christians whom want to follow the Messiah to know what was written in his authentic teachings. His authentic teachings were later redacted into the “gospel of Matthew”. In his true teachings one finds that he taught – just what is written in the Jewish Bible (which Christians calls the “GT”) – that humankind are required to do their utmost to keep the directives in “the books of Moses” non-selectively. His followers were called the Netzarim and they also did their best to keep the directives of “the books of Moses”, just like Ribi Yehoshua – the Messiah did. To follow Ribi Yehoshua today one must do likewise!

The directives in the ”books of Moses” – like Ribi Yehoshua and the Netzarim followed [and that Netzarim follows today] forbids celebrations of the holidays of other religions and the Christian Easter is one of those. It was never celebrated by the followers of Ribi Yehoshua called the Netzarim [not 2]

1.Proof for all of the statements made in this post on www.netzarim.co.il

2. www.netzarim.co.il ; click on the “History museum” (left menu); Times and seasons (top menu)