17 December 2006



Hei! Here you see the whole group of people that attends the pastorscourse! It is such a blessing to be a part of all of this. Every day I can feel the presence of God that fills this place. It is amazig to listen to the teaching I recieve here, it brightens my view in many ways. This week we had about doctrines and ethics, and it has been some of the best days so far. To morrow will the pastor of Word of Life in Sweden, Robert Ekh, come. He will teach about the Christian family, which I heard is very good. It's is all so good, so it is hard to categories the different modules.

But even though I'm enjoying the time here, I am looking forward to Christmas like never before. I haven't seen my family for 4 months, so it will be good to give them all a hug. The 22nd of desember I land in Norway.

Adeos!

2 comments:

Helina said...

Merry Christmas!!!

I have to say it again I'm so happy that you're attending this pastor course...

See you in 2007

Anonymous said...

Hey! Now I'm home! We are all looking forward to see you again! To day we made ginger bread.. :) Love, Lise